- Try an authentic Silver Needle white tea direct from its birthplace: Fuding.
- Possessing an unique, pinnacle grade taste profile.
- Carefully handpicked and manually processed.
- Enjoy many health benefits due to high anti-oxidant contents of white tea buds.
- Anti-inflamation: white tea cures heat in the body that cases for example swelling and acne. Recent research also suggests that white tea also prevents bacterial infections and growth.
- A women's favorite: the Silver Needle is also famous for it's many beauty benefits, including anti aging and a smooth skin.
- Eliminate fatique: caffeine in white tea can counter fatique. Different from coffee, the caffeine is slowly absorbed over a longer period of time. Thus, very popular among career tigers seeking a productive day in office.
Silver Needle is the most famous white tea from China and also known as 'Bai Hao Yin Zhen'. See the highlights below:
Silver Needle white tea processing
The tea leaves for making Silver Needle white tea are harvested only during a few days each year in early spring. Farmer Li about his tea: "We are very exact about when to pick the leaves for making our silver needle tea. It shouldn't happen on rainy days or in early morning when there is still dew on the leaves." Our tea grower Li only picks the finest and healthiest buds creating the best Silver Needle available in China.
Diffferent from green teas, white arent' steamed or pan-fired. The teas are simply allowed to naturally wither and dry, preserving the leaves in their most natural state.
How to steep Silver Needle white tea?
To fully appreciate the exquisite shape of this tea, using a clear glass is highly suggested. Warm the glass first with boiling water and then pour 200 ml of water (80 degree) over around 3 grams of tea. The tea leaves will start to float on top of the glass. After 4-5 minutes, some leaves will sink down to the bottom of the glass while others remain at the top. All tea leaves will then stand up vertically performing a magical dance - An enchanting sight to enjoy before drinking the tea.
Our Silver Needle is from Fuding. Different from the Zhenghe Silver Needle, the Fuding Silver Needle is famous for the tea’s thick layer of white coat, resulting in a clean, fragrant, and refreshing taste experience.
Silver needle teas are famous for many health benefits.